Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yessss!

Tony has archived our Sophomore year on his photo site and I went and looked at the pictures today. I think I laughed for about an hour. It brought back a lot of memories and it also made me realize how glad I am to have slowed down since then.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdihmes

It begins with the album "Team Fun: taking blacksburg" and then ends with "End of the year wine party."

Those were some really crazy times, I don't think I'd be able to keep up now. I'm not sure if I would want to even if I could. We don't hang out nearly as much as a group anymore - don't get me wrong we still see each other all the time, it's just I don't think anyone really has that much "party" left in them. It's good to notice by looking through all these pictures that we've all grown so much since then.

No comments: