Monday, December 13, 2004

Are the Deacs ready for us?!

New Years Resolution: Carpe frikin Diem and have some fun...

Consider it done.

Step 1:
Roadtrip with Matt, Sarah, and Drew on January 28th

- We're going to see Something Corporate play in Charlotte, North Carolina the week after we get back from Winter Break which is just stellar because there is NOTHING in this world that is better than a road trip with lots of road, lots of music, yielding lots of laughs. I am officially excited and to top that off, we are roadtripping to see SoCo play... does that mean that Andrew McMahon can finally father my children? Probably not, but that is okay, hearing him sing is just fine with me. :)

If you thought that was good... IT GETS BETTER....

The car will be full, I don't even know if we'll be able to fit all of our luggage and what not, but we'll worry about that later... Matt, Drew and I share a love for Bright Eyes and I am sure we will be belting out some of our favorites (The Calendar Hung Itself, Let's not Shit ourselves, Drunk Kid Catholic, A Perfect Sonnet, Lover I don't have to love etc)... only problem is, Sarah dislikes Bright Eyes with an exotic passion so this shall be an experience worthy of Vid documention. Vidblog anyone?! - I vote ummm hmm!

And to top off this excellent sundae of deliciousness...

From Charlotte, NC after the show, we're going to drive up to Winston-Salem, NC and stay the weekend with our friends at Wake Forest! (Insert O-face right here). It will be grand! We can party with the Wake kids as soon as we step on Wake's campus from Charlotte. AND... I talked to Kaj tonight and he said there is going to be a basketball game on the 29th that he'll get us tickets to which is just AWESOME because need I remind you that Wake basketball is number 1 in the nation and uh, well Christopher Paul is just phenomenal. If you don't know he is here's an analogy...

Bryan Randall:: VT Football
Christopher Paul :: Wake Basketball

And after Wake crushes Miami (MUCK FIAMI yet again - they should be used to it)... we can all go out and celebrate! And I cannot WAIT. Horray for seeing Dev and Kaj and SoCo and Andrew McMahon and roadtripping with my favorite people.

Now... it's back to the books. (Boo exams!)

No comments: