Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Saw this in my friend's blog and decided to put it in mine (where you just bold the things you've done)

i have kissed someone...

on the cheek.
on the lips.
on their hands or fingers.
in my room.
in their room.
of the same sex.
of the opposite sex.
younger than me.
older than me.
with jet black hair.
with curly hair.
with blonde hair & blue eyes.
with flaming red hair.
with straight hair.
smaller/shorter than me.
bigger/taller than me.
with a lip ring. (those band guys... gotta love them)
who was drunk.
who was high.
who I had just met.
who was homosexual.
who I didn't really want to kiss.
on a holiday.
who was going out with someone close to me.
who was my good friend's brother or sister.
who had been/is in jail.
in a graveyard.
at a show/concert.
at the beach.
in a pool, jacuzzi, or some type of water.
who was legally too young/old for me to have sex with.
with dyed hair.
with a shaved head.
who was/is my good friend.
who was/is in a band.
who has tatoos. (just one)
in the rain.
in another continent besides where I was born. (On the list of things to do while in France... French kiss a french boy even if it's a shitty kiss, just so I can say I actually "french" kissed... hardcore)
with an accent. (On the list of things to do while in London... YUM)
with an std. <~ I believe it's more politically correct these days to call it an STI...
on a boat.
in a car/taxi/bus.
on a plane.
at the circus/carnival.
with a missing body part.
in the movies. <~ what are you guys? cliche?
eskimo style.

I'm not a kissing whore I swear, but I bet you are.

No comments: