Thursday, December 16, 2004

I've been reading through my old yearbook and sadly it has occured to me that I don't remember some of the people that signed it... or at least the ones that don't sign their last names... I can't believe I just said that, but it's true and I feel almost bad about it. Anyway, I love reading what people wrote about me and I wonder if any of that has changed... I guess we'll see when we all get back together in the next few weeks...

Anyway, here are a few yearbook signings that I thought were spectacular:

Hey Mary! Remember the gangsta rap essay for AP Government? Long Live Bitches and Hoes! :) And now I've got to get ready for unemployment :( Have a great summer, and best of luck at Tech!

- Ron Richards

(My AP Government teacher AND Debate Coach and Mentor for 4 years! He was only my APGov teacher for 1 year though... and yes, we did have a gangsta rap essay and he did say long live bitches and hoes in his classroom, and no, he will not lose his job because i will not blackmail him with his yearbook entry) Awesome Awesome man.

Mary,
This is a song. Mare-e-e... mare-ee. You have a pink shirt-shirt-shirt! The end. Mary, if you were an animal, you would be a mushroom. I think that pretty much says it all. Remember this in college. A goat, will be a goat, even if it cannot leap to the great heights of the telephone poles. Poles from Poland.

-Keith Gurgick

(One of the coolest guys to ever walk through the halls of my school... highly under rated at times as well and that's a shame. High School's a bitch. I hate people sometimes. But, needless to say he was one of the funniest, and most talented guys I've ever got to meet)

Colin worte an awesome entry but it's kind of long and I don't feel like typing it, but the signed it... "Colin Dunning (The Fuck the Universe Club Member #3).... and yes, the Fuck the Universe Club actually existed. It was comprised of me, michelle, colin, and reed and we did wonders for this club and now.... we have a strangely large cult following. How's that for leaving a legacy?! Damn straight.

No comments: