Friday, December 10, 2004

Via Michael L's December 9th Blog Entry in response to my away message that upset him.

Brown vs. Football

"The Hokies won an outright ACC championship during their first year in the conference. That's a feat that Tech's in-state neighbor to the north (cough UVA cough) has never accomplished in 52 seasons. For the record, it took Tech 12 weeks." -Mary

Well, Mary, I'm glad you're having fun with someone else's victory. Too bad now you have no excuse to keep you from studying. My excuse is just that Brown is friggin awesome and could crush any dorm at VT. Do YOU have cool stuff every week even after football season? No, alcohol-related social events do not count. You can do that anywhere there's an upperclassman and a store. Sorry I'm being so darned harsh. I must be jealous. It's so transparent. Someone please just tape my mouth shut. But leave an air hole so i can at least keep drinking cranberry juice. That is all...

Dear friend or shall I say ENEMY (Mr. Wahoo 2004),
Need I remind you that you requested a "Save a Collar, Pop a Wahoo" t-shirt, which you so excitedly thanked me for when you received it in the mail... I believe you are just bitter because you chose to attend UVA or shall I say "Collar popping tool" central. But, there is no need to be sad, oh wait, I forgot, your school does not have an ACC championship under it's belt... and your dorm... "Brown" well, at least my dorm still has all of it's stall dividers and doors erected and in tact. But, I feel kind of bad, because Mike, let's face it you're a great guy, so maybe I should stop picking on you... Afterall, there is one good thing about Brown right? At least you can be comforted in the fact that your suite mates are really stellar, top-notch, amazingly fun guys to live with. That is all :)

Love always and forever,
Your friend Mary.

PS: Note the total sarcasm...
PPS: UVA still sucks. And for that, I am terribly sorry.

1 comment:

Michael L. said...

I'm sorry I ever mentioned the words "better than" and Virginia Tech" and "UVA" in the same sentence. But today we did get our bathroom stall back. Yay. As the maintenance guy says, "Now you can poop in privacy." Have a good Life Day (From the Star Wars Holiday Special).