Thursday, December 30, 2004

Doups better get into Tech... Idy's already there, it's only right that his younger brother joins him too... DOUPS, you're going, I don't care if you get into RIT. Screw it, Tech rocks. (Note the Tech colors... subtle hint? you bet)

Doups of CAN: hey
Surf N Waves 04: hey what's up
Doups of CAN: lol, sci fair
Doups of CAN: stress
Doups of CAN: the usual
Surf N Waves 04: i'm gonna laugh when you win
Doups of CAN: i hope i win, i chose computer engineering cause only two kinds of people ever do that, the one's that are gonna win, and the ones that do half ass projects

* What a nerd.... psssht Science fair, who plays that game anymore... says the girl who won regionals one year and scored a job with the CIA but declined because she was lazy.... Doups is a genius, I really think he's going to win AND I am SO SO glad he did not do his project on plasma cutters.

Doups of CAN: oh yea, at this point Tech look's like where i'll be going
Surf N Waves 04: awesommme!
Doups of CAN: meh, but things change so...
Surf N Waves 04: you can hang out with your favorite person in the world
Surf N Waves 04: MARY!
Doups of CAN: and there's really no guarantee i'll get in
Doups of CAN: who's that?
Doups of CAN: my mom?
Surf N Waves 04: ok you can stop making me feel bad now
Surf N Waves 04: you'll get in, with your stellar SAT scores (no thanks to Kaplan) there is no way you will not get in.

* Doups, you're FRIKIN going to Tech, I don't care what you say. I know RIT is by Canada and Canada is your homeland, and I turned RIT down and I think you should follow in my footsteps.

Doups of CAN: well, nerds rock
Surf N Waves 04: clearly
Doups of CAN: but only cause i am one
Surf N Waves 04: i don't know if you count
Surf N Waves 04: you're from canada
Surf N Waves 04: which turns the "rock" factor down a couple notches
Doups of CAN: quite the opposite i think
Doups of CAN: Canada is great
Doups of CAN: no wars
Doups of CAN: drink when you're 18
Doups of CAN: free healthcare
Doups of CAN: and a generally super-liberal society
Surf N Waves 04: but you can drink when you're 18 here too... not legally, but that's the beauty of college

1 comment:

Nathan Frampton said...

Interesting posts.

You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com, I think you would find it interesting. I have a few contributors and there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you want to check it out.