Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I went to Borders with Kathryn yesterday because it's a kick ass place and if you have not discovered that yet, you really need to.

Reasons why Borders is AMAZING:
- Full of emo boys as far as the eyes can see (Now, Kathryn and I, Nous aimons les garçons de emo)
- Has a section dedicated to PSYCHOLOGY!
- Has cute little old men that work there and know where EVERYTHING is without having to look it up.
- Allows for one on one coffee time with good friends
- did I mention the amazing emo boys?
- Posters of France that bring tears of joy to my eyes
- A whole section with maps of London! (This shall come in handy next semester)
- Leather journals!
- hot emo boys
- Overpriced music
- Reserved kick ass parking for Kathryn & Mary ALWAYS.

That is all for now on my undying love for Borders.

In other news... CJ GOT INTO STANFORD!!! and... KENNETH GOT INTO HARVARD!!! so congrats to them! That is amazingly awesome. I am so happy for the both of them and wish them the best although, I'm sure they'll be able to hold their own.

And... I was talking to Devin the other day and we both found out we would be going to London the same time next year which is just great because I now have a London buddy. Of course Devin will be staying in Wake Forest housing and I will be in Tech housing unless I decide to become an exchange student at Oxford which would be a wonderful experience, but I won't worry about that right now, I still have some time to sort that out. And I have a feeling I'll fall in love with Europe and never want to return to Blacksburg. I mean common... it's BLACKSBURG, there's not much to love other than the school itself which is just great. But, I have a feeling, I will be spending more than one semester abroad. And maybe a summer in Prague... Jason wants me to go with him, but we'll see.

And more good news... our North Carolina roadtrip is coming up... it feels like Winter Break has flown by and that's really sad, BUT... it really helps that the week after we come back to school, we have our roadtrip to look forward to. Horray for seeing Andrew McMahon and DOUBLE Horray for staying at Wake Forest for the weekend and TRIPLE Horray for the hot hot hot boys of Wake Forest. Yum, we love each and every one of you... well maybe except for a few. Dennis goes there... yes THE Dennis so that should be good times and I get to reunite with my French partner of 4 years... Kaj Nielson! :) And... because Kaj is so amazingly awesome, he is getting us tickets to a Wake Forest basketball game which is great seeing as my love for Chris Paul knows NO bounds. And Wake is just frikin good... so no objections there. Good way to ease into the semester after one month of break isn't it? And... I'm going with Matt, Drew and Sarah. Good times. always.

No comments: