Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Survey Time... see how wisely I'm spending my time at home?

Your Favorite:
Animal:
I don't really do animals, I like puppies and pretty exotic small fish
Color: black like the color of my emo heart... just kidding. Um, I like most colors, although I'm really feeling turquoise...
Pasttime: sitting back with some friends in a coffee shop making lame jokes
Soda: Mountain Dew Livewire
Drink: TEA!
Brand of drinking water: Fiji... I used to like Evian but then I found out that Paris Hilton's dog only drinks Evian and that was a turn off.
TV Show: The O.C. because I get to watch it in Barringer every week with the radest people on campus
Music: Shut up, I don't even know where to begin and you'll most likely hate it. Just know in your hearts that I am a music snob and that is all.
Class: Sociology, Psychology

A or B:
Ice or no ice? Ice because it's cold like my heart... ha ha jk, but I really do like ice.
Ketchup, Mayo, or Mustard? Ketchup
One pillow or two? Try 6.
Bath or Shower? Bath because I can drown myself in a bath tub like Padric... jk. Did anyone get the song reference aside from Drew? Ha ha... in all seriousness, Baths are way cooler than showers... unless you're at school and you have no choice.
Drive or be driven: I used to like to Drive... I guess it's the whole being jaded thing and you think it's the coolest thing in the world until you drive for 4 hours straight and think yeah, no not so much. I like being driven, because I can just sit back and relax... plus northern virginia traffic is always bumper to bumper and I'd be mad all the time if I were driver in those situations

The Person Who:
You’ve know the longest:
my parents... since day 1
You’re the closest to: my parents
You talk to the most: a lot of people, you'd be surprised
You miss the most: I don't really miss anyone because everyone is here
You see yourself with: Not too sure, I haven't found anyone that I would see myself with for a long time yet... ask me in a few years and maybe I'll have an answer.

Do You:
Think too much: always
Think before you speak: Sometimes, we're all guilty of not thinking before we speak.
Drink Coffee: Like it's my job, it's like i'm addicted to caffeine or maybe I'm addicted to seeing the guy that works at Bollos or perhaps Deets puts something in their coffee that keeps you coming back for more... choose your own adventure.
“Drink”: yes
Eat 3 meals a day: No. Usually I eat twice a day some weeks once, it just depends on how I'm feeling and how cold it is outside and how far I'm willing to walk
Have a bf: no because it has been decided that Mary is destined to be alone for the rest of her life until the day she hits 40 where she will just go ahead with her default marriage to long time friend Jason.
Have a crush: nope
Believe in love at first sight: No because that doesn't exist. You can't love someone after seeing them just once.
Say “I love you” on a daily basis: No, but I really should. However, other than my parents I really don't have anyone to say that to
Trust: some people, but I find that when you trust people, they tend to let you down

The Emotion:
You feel most often:
saddness
You feel the deepest: saddness
You feel the least: i don't know
Your favorite emotion: anticipation... like the anticipation of waiting for somebody at an airport... somebody really worth waiting for and that moment you see them and all your butterflies and giddiness rolled into one split second. So I guess it's called the anticipation split-second feeling... and I think I just made up a new feeling.
Your least favorite emotion: saddness because it sucks

If You Could:
Be any age:
A day in the life of 24 year old Mary would be cool, I just want to see what my life will be like in a few years.
Repeat ONE DAY of your life over again: There are many... but i'd probably go with the last day I spent with my grandpa before he died

In Five Years:
What you hope to be:
A grad student somewhere cool
Where you hope to be: in a great relationship, maybe engaged, who knows, time will tell
Where you’ll be living: Not on this coast, that's for sure, maybe California or perhaps not even in this country, London?
Who will your friends be: time will tell... I mean, hopefully I'll have a lot of the same friends as I do now, but I'm sure there will be a few more along the way

Do You Think:
You’ll ever fall in love:
Maybe one day... yeah I suppose
You’ll ever get married: Well when I hit 40 that default marriage will be waiting for me... ha ha jk, yeah I hope to one day long before I am 40. Sorry Jase.
You’ll ever have kids: Yes... gotta keep my awesome bloodline going. My children are going to be the shit. Aidan and Anne Claire are going to own the world. The end.

The Stupidest Thing:
You said:
I just don't care anymore (I said this to someone and I know it hurt them and, I wouldn't do it again just because I did care)
You agreed to do: Say goodbye
You did: Well... we shall not go there, because there are many stupid things that I have done, like get lost in South East DC although that was Reed's fault...

No comments: