Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My husband sucks, but it's okay because my mom is AWESOME!

I come home on Thursday evening... and you ask... where will Mary's husband be?
Answer: frikin Williamsburg... what a Jerk!
When is our Mutual friend Keirn coming home?
Answer: Friday afternoon
When is our Mutual friend Keirn leaving?
Answer: Saturday morning
When does my husband think he's going to be home?
Answer: late Friday night...
And what does that mean?
Answer: he may not make it back into to see Keirn
Prognosis? Jason is a loser and a crappy husband... who leaves the day their wife gets back? Oh yeah... the Jerk named Jason. (Beautiful alliteration.. no?)

And this is what Jason had to say about this: i'll be back on friday, sooner or later...unless im in jail, then my loving wife may need to bail my ass out :-P

A) There will be no bailing out of anybody named Jason because there won't be a Jason in Jail to bail out to begin with
B) That is not funny
C) Do not frikin smiley face me you big jerk. I'm mad at you. The end.

Why my Mother ROCKS and is therefore way better than Jason...

I called Mom today to tell her it was snowing... and she made fun of me because I called her the day before to tell her it was snowing and the day before that. Yes, it has been snowing here for 3 days! :) Anyway, she asked about exams and I told her that exams are exams and that they are never ever fun and that my week has been stressful and that boys suck and that my eating patterns have been shot to shit (didn't exactly say it like that, but you get the idea). Anyway she was going to surprise me but because I told her how ridiculous my week has been she decided she would pull a Mom and make my day and told me that the night I come home, I have an appointment at my favorite spa where I will be pampered. Moms are the best! She said she figured i've been stressed out so she thought a facial would be nice and she is definately right. I can't wait to go home.

http://www.christieadam.com/home.asp

^ Get your loved one a spa package for the Holidays!

No comments: