Monday, February 21, 2005

breathe. stretch. shake. let it go

And... that's how I feel about Monday. :) Here in Blacksburg, at this exact moment, it is 58 degrees, which is almost 60 which is pretty nice for February. So today started off a bit slow. I wasn't too well rested from last night so being alert in class just wasn't happening. Also, it's President's Day and almost everyone in this country has the day off... of course Virginia Tech is not one of those schools who plays the "give your students a day off because you love them" game. My mom is shopping right now. I am jealous. Ha ha anyway... I checked my grade for a quiz I took on Friday in my Social Psyc class and I thought I failed it because I thought I really bombed one of the two 40 point questions (yeah it was a 100 point quiz, with two 40 point questions). So I pretty much thought I did a crappy job, but I checked my grade and ended up getting an A which rocks. I guess my BS skills are superior. So that made my case of the Mondays not so bad. Randomly met one of Jane's friends today who was also really funny. We ended up talking about Social Psyc a lot and I'm guessing he's a Psyc major too? Who knows, anyway, he was cool, and he lives in my building and that's good, because we need more cool guys not only in my building but just at this school. Went to Social Psyc and my professor let us out early because he could sense that we all had a "case of the Monday's" so he was like yeah just leave. I met up with Sarah and went to lunch with her.... and came back and checked my e-mail to see that KEVIN FIELDS sent a board-wide e-mail. Pretty sweet, not gonna lie. So now my day has been made. My abs are feeling a little tight. And I can just picture the smiles on Robbie and Nina's faces when they check their inboxes.

No comments: