Thursday, February 10, 2005

Today's Happiness...

Greetings from Dublin!

Patrick: hey there...im not quite sure what your message said because my computer froze. perhaps it was bright eyes related because of my away message? regardless, i hope you're doing well...
Patrick: im so jealous you got to see conor. where exactly was he playing? if i wasnt abroad i would have been there too. dublin is great. hope vt is treating you well...

* I love "just because" IMs... you know, the ones that wish you well for no apparent reason.

And we have wisdom from Doups...

Doups of CAN: yay, now you're one of us!!!
Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: i'm such a loser. gosh.
Doups of CAN: LOSERS RULE!!!

Jane on my "HOT" Social Psyc teacher...

JanieKate04: write an essay on how hot he is
Surf N Waves 04: ha ha ha
JanieKate04: and talk about the psychological affect of that

Ha ha... gosh I love all of you. I like these random messages throughout the day. Keep them coming! :)

1 comment:

Michael L. said...

Losers do rule. Why else do we have Bush?