Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Post Valentines Day is always so fucking kick ass.

Okay so let's start of with how awesome this day has already been...

- 65 degrees out today. HOT DAMN!

- My Creative writing class is awesome because there is this ridiculous girl in it that really just outdid herself today. Normally, annoying and not fun to be around, Elizabeth has manged to TOP that. We had a workshop today... (our last workshop!) and after somebody reads their poem they just sit there and everyone else critiques... and when you critique, you normally raise your hand and wait to be called on. Nope, not if you're Elizbath, nope, because if you're Elizabeth, you can say whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want. And I mean before, her timing has always been bad, and her comments always discounted... and before there was just a general concensus between a few girls who all felt she was a bit off... but today it was confirmed that every person in the class including our professor thinks so. I guess you just have to be there, some of the looks on our faces were classic. Especially on the guys faces when she started talking. I feel bad making fun of her because no one deserves that, but she doesn't really care for any of us and she's rude... so I'm just going to say what's on my mind and that's that.

- Zach and I had our Bio test today and we pretty much totally dominated it so hardcore it hurt. Like it would suck so bad to be that Bio test at the mercy of the hands of Mary and Zack. Fuck yeah we rock. We also studied a whole frikin lot last night.

- Brandon fixed my computer. AIM use is made possible again. Except I lost some screen names, oh well. I figure if something important comes up and I really have to, I'll find a way to. Until then, I won't really worry about it.

- Zach and I gave blood after our Bio test after we did lunch at ABP which was fun. Too bad we started off in Squires and we had appointments but the wait was like over an hour long so we were like bump this and decided to go to Red Cross instead where there was no wait and we rocked the blood giving chairs. Only he passed out. Ha ha, needless to say I totally won the blood filling contest by a whole minute. BOO YAH.

- I'm going to dinner with the Sigmas later tonight :) which makes me happy because I haven't seen them in forever.

And now, I get to take a sweet nap. Sa-weeeeet.

No comments: