Monday, February 28, 2005

Today was the worst day in the history of the otherwise gnarly Semester Deux.

a) Every school in VA was cancelled except for ours.
Reasoning: Tech's heated sidewalks are superior to ice and snow
b) Professors have the ability to cancel classesif they so choose in the case of inclimate weather (like today), so many professors were nice and did that, except for mine
c) I had to go to the Math Emporium
d) I didn't do as well as I would have liked at the Emporium
e) My appetite is shot to shit so I haven't consumed real food in 2 days... or any food with real nutritional value unless you consider a Metabolism booster smoothie from Freshens "a cup full of nutritional value"
f) Just had the urge to crawl into a dark corner and never come out today
g) I have a lot of work to do
h) Hall meeting tonight, perfect timing right?
i) I still feel really bad

No comments: