Thursday, February 17, 2005

I don't want to feel this way forever, a dead letter marked return to sender.

Yeah so this is how my day unfolded. Went to CW this morning which was awesome, great bonding time with my group so that was good, lots of laughs, lots of stories, food, fun, the works.... love them to death. Got back shit happened, I was a little disappointed but it's nothing that I'm not used to by now so whatever that's fine. Talked to Sigma J who is awesome and kinda helped me through it the whole day. I don't know, I was just kind of bothered the whole day because I realized today that the people you think you could count on will find a way to let you down. So I decided I'm just going to close that chapter in my life and forget it all together because it's just not fair to me and I'm sick of dealing with this time and time again.

So let's start today, that's what we say now let's move on.

PS:
I love the sigmas. We went to the gym, and did dinner tonight and we followed up with a social. These girls are awesome, I love them.

No comments: