Sunday, February 06, 2005

Random (but good and much needed) surprise of the Day:

Kaj called last night at 2am (so technically this morning) and left a message saying that he was coming to the Wake v. Tech game today! I have been sick all week so I was knocked out on meds sleeping hardcore when he called but this morning waking up to that message was kind of fun. It was hard trying to find a last minute ticket but everything worked out and he kind of spontaneously showed up. Ha ha Spontaneous seems to be the theme of the week... cough Bright Eyes concert in Raleigh cough. But this was a really nice surprise. Kaj is such a cool kid and he came with Adam which made the visit even cooler. So we went to the game and it was a lot of fun, I cheered for both teams. I love both Wake & Tech... so whatever the outcome of the game (Wake won... duh) I knew I was going to be happy... I don't think my school was too happy with me though. I took Kaj and Adam to our Dining hall with Matt and Drew and everyone kind of glared... but face it, the Deacs are so awesome. And the "Paul You Suck" chant kind of made me mad because he had so many assists... so just because he didn't score doesn't mean that he sucks. But, today was a good day. I was happy, it was also 51 degrees outside! And I know I just saw Kaj last weekend, but it was good to hang out with familiar people from home again just because this week has been so crappy at points and I haven't been feeling well... so it was good just to forget about things for awhile... even if it was just today. So thanks for coming and surprising us. Matt, Drew, and I were really happy that you came and we're glad you had a good time. I know you like our food so the next time we go to Wake... tell us what you want from our Dining Hall and we'll bring it. :)

K4Jx0r: we're back safely...thank you so much for today, we had a blast.
K4Jx0r: come visit again...go deacs!!!

If only he had come for a Football Game...

No comments: