Thursday, February 10, 2005

Kerry makes me laugh...

Kerr003: i like that message, that's a good message!
Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: There's something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight

*Kerr, it's Incubus! I had an urge to listen to Make Yourself today and this song was the first one I played and then my yearnings for Brandon Boyd escalated to an all time high.

Tomorrow is Friday... and that means, I'm cutting Todd's hair for him. (Hopefully I don't fuck it up too badly) and then he'll probably end up going to get a real cut with Matt... that is, if I totally fuck it up. I'm going to try not too. Plus, it's FRIDAYYYYY! Heck yeah! :) Happiness!

No comments: