Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Song of the Day: Guster's "Fa Fa"
Perfect if you're in the mood to get into a car and drive down an endless road... 81 might do the trick.

So last night, I burnt popcorn in the room and now it smells like burning and I think I'm sick again because I left the windows open last night and I sleep next to them. Oh well, I'll be home this weekend anyway so i'll have access to so much Earl Grey I won't even know what to do with myself. :)

Cool News for Cool people who want to hear loser news
Last night I got a phone call from a number I didn't know and it was a guy who told me I had an interview tomorrow. I never knew about this because I already have an internship set up for the summer thanks to my Mom. Anyway, he calls and is like yeah one of your professors reccommended you and I just wanted to see if you could make the interview tomorrow (which is today) so that's basically how it went. A cool internship position fell into my lap thanks to some mysterious professor. I don't know if I'll actually do it or not, I don't even know if I'll get the position, but it pays 8,000 over the summer so that would be nice. But I have planned trips to New York and California for weeks at a time so I don't know how flexible they'll be. Anyway, I guess I might as well try right? Couldn't hurt. So here's to awesome chances.

1 comment:

Michael L. said...

That's awesome that your professor recommended you! Good luck with the interview!