Thursday, February 10, 2005

Well I have been Happy the past couple days.
(What song is this from? If you know, I'll give you a cookie)

Gasp! It's true. Not just lyrics. I am for once, happy again. Maybe not completely happy, but getting there... kind of, maybe. I've just been in an upbeat mood lately. I guess I can attribute that to the past couple of days and the awesome weather we've been having until today (where did the snow come from?). But today didn't get me down. Today was like my sigh of releif from all the tests I've had up until Wednesday. I didn't think this day would ever come. I'm not that sick anymore. I can almost fully use my respiratory system! It's a good feeling... (ha ha the little things in life). But lately it's been good, I've kind of worked out some things that I needed to work out with people. Got over the hurdles that I needed to get over... started working things out with myself. Still have people blocked just because I think this whole "talk to people that really know what's going on in your life" thing is really working out well. Keeping my close circle of friends closer than ever before. It's a good feeling. It's all falling into place. I'm happy and smiley. And I work out too much sometimes, but that's ok. Plans for this summer are in the making... New York trip seems to look good and California trip seems to look better. :) Classes have been going well. I love my classes, and I love my schedule. This semester has been amazing academically. I think I may sign up to do Psyc Fieldstudy for next year which I'm really excited about. I'm being inspired by so many people. I went to a book reading today - an amazing author flew in from Florida, and I got to hear her read. It was really surreal, it made me happy. The Sigmas are so amazing, each and every one of them. Always there for me when I need to talk, always there to help me sort things out and make sense of this crazy life. And... *deep breath* I'm finally accepting all the bad things that have happened and just accepting that that's life. Just embracing it, grieving when I need to (which I have done a lot this past month, believe me...I may have seemed silent to you but there were nervous break down days where tears were shed) talking about things with people. Calling old friends from home, and just being so comforted. I'm feeling really happy with where I am right now... but we'll see. Monday is just around the corner and well... I'm not looking forward to Valentines Day.

No comments: