Wednesday, January 11, 2006

allllll smiles.

in 12 hours i will be on a horse with 1,000+ acres at my disposal. am i excited? you bet! hopefully, i won't forget my camera and the pictures/video(maybe) will be up soon. that usb cable of mine is having fun sitting in a desk drawer in blacksburg. unless it's in my computer bag and i've neglected to find it hiding in one of the many pockets... anyway, i am SO unbelievably excited.

in other news... the tailor that keeps my family nice and fitted was nice enough to tailor a few pairs of pants for me extra fast super last minute today. i felt bad because i had just bought some new clothes and i'm leaving sunday so i'd need this within the week and she's probably pretty backed up but alas, she came through and i'm so appreciative. there's lots to be happy about.

No comments: