Thursday, January 05, 2006

Come on and feel the no-more-noise!
(Admittedly, I'm terrible at headlines - if you have his latest CD, you will get it)

Via D-Love and Sterogum.com... Sufjan Stevens is calling his music career quits for awhile. :( I am completely devestated. His CD was one of my absolute favorites this year. Need we remind him that he's got 48 more states to go? Don't leave me hanging Mr. Stevens, at least make a Virginia CD before you quit! See for yourself you guys:

"I had to say, I was SO disappointed by him because I was such a big fan. He likes making music, but says he's going to take a big break from it. He's the anti-artist and very uninterested in keeping up as a musician. He wants to write or work on a book for the next couple of years. He doesn't get the whole fan thing nor does he see or pay attention to any of the accolades and props he's getting. He said he got tired of his big theme shows and is doing the Time Warner center performance sans costumes). He's glad to distance himself from all of that for a long while."

Annd in other news our boys Pedro the Lion are no more. ...

No comments: