Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So I painted a little bit over winter break and here's a little glimpse of what I did. I had previously picked four colors for a split canvas thing I was going to do that involved French landmarks but I never finished it and the prospects of finishing it were just really slim. I guess I lost my enthusiasm for the project.... so with a little bit of turquoise paint, the French landmark work in progress became history. The picture you see with the turquoise and gold isn't the finished product, I added a lot more but my batteries ran out so I couldn't take anymore pictures. But anyway... I guess you get the idea. I'm not sure if I should keep the silhouette of the girl on it or not... opinions would be helpful... opinions from people like Mike L. would be super helpful. :P

No comments: