Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Rain, Rain, go away -
little Mary wants to ride horses.

I was supposed to go horseback riding today, but the weather was just not on my side. I guess Kathleen and I should have consulted weather.com eh? I don't know why we didn't think of that. It was rainy, cold, and gross outside so we decided it would be better to call it off. However, tomorrow it's supposed to be 60 and sunny which would be absolutely PERFECT so we decided to reschedule for the same time tomorrow! I'm excited, I was kind of worried I wouldn't get to do this before I left to go back to school. Also, since Kathleen hasn't spent any of her time out on my side of the county over break she's coming over afterwards and we're planning on ice skating. Rumor has it that her boyfriend Matt wants to come as well which would be great since he's awesome and I haven't seen him in months! So I guess it looks like I will be crossing everything off my Winter Break to-do list by the end of tomorrow. And then, I suppose I will warp into "pack-up" mode. I'm excited to go back, and I'm really excited about this coming semester too. It should be really good, at the last minute my advisors bended over backwards for me and I ended up getting all of the classes that I wanted at all the times I wanted them. I'm feeling very lucky and very appreciative. :)

No comments: