Thursday, March 16, 2006

....and the prognosis is in

I finally met my trainer last night. And contrary to my thoughts throughout the week, he is a really nice guy. I thought he was going to Hanz and Franz me and scream and say something along the lines of "I want to pump (pause) you up (points)!" Luckily, he didn't do that and could sense I was pretty nervous. I start my training on Wednesday where he will get me to do a few physical fitness text and then... test the percentages of fat I have in certain parts of my body... which I am NOT looking forward to at all. I'm afraid he's going to tell me I am 90% fat and 10% bones. It probably won't be that bad but it's still a very self conscious thing for a girl. I guess this is what you have to do if you want to improve right? At least we'll get it over with soon and then start targeting certain parts of my body that need to be changed. Even though I'm nervous, I'm also really excited. He seems like a great guy, he's extremely motivating. I left our meeting last night with a huge smile on my face just really excited. I have a feeling that he's going to push me really hard and there will be days where I come home and hate him, but in the end, it will all be worth it. I'm glad I'm doing this and I guess I'll just keep you updated.

In other news.... It's SUNNY outside today. Serotonin levels are skyrocketing on campus.

No comments: