Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two guys, a girl, and a confessional.

Well as many of you all know, I'm going to be living with Matt and Drew next year. I don't have any brothers so this should be a really interesting experience for all of us. Anyway, we got to walk through our townhouse a few weeks ago and it came to our attention that we have 3 closests on the first floor right by the door. I don't know why the floor plan called for three closests - I feel like it's really imprudent because I doubt we will have that many jackets so I'm propsing a plan. I want to turn one of the closets into a confessional. Since I'm sure a lot of random, agrivating, funny, and unfortunate things will happen - I thought that maybe we could document our year this way. We could set up an account on vimeo called 318 (our townhouse number) and that way our friends can see what's going on. So that's possibly in the works... I'm really excited about it.

PS: this weekend was A-MAZING.

No comments: