Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Looks like this nice weather is here to stay!

Frikin Finally Spring has decided to grace Blacksburg. We've been teased and taunted the past month with a few days in the 70s and then a random snow storm. Well, this weekend marked the last of the snow storms we'll be getting here and seriously who isn't happy? Everyone is naturally in a better mood when it's nice out. How could you not be? We can thank our seratonin levels for that. Anyway... we only have a few more weeks of school left so that's exciting, but too bad I have to stay and take summer courses plus an MCAT prep test... :( Oh well, I suppose it will all be worth it when those Med School Acceptances (hopefully) start coming to me Senior Year. I'm really excited about the thought of Med School. I know that sounds really nerdy, but I've been waiting my whole life and it's all finally happening so that's something that I've very nervous/anxious/excited/scared about, but I guess all I can really do right now is study and be optimistic and wait it out and see.

In other news, I have another total body workout personal training session tomorrow and I've been left sore in every part of my body (hence the total body) from my workout yesterday. He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to push me pretty hard. But, I feel really good and hopefully I'm not super sore tomorrow and I'll be able to make it through yet another session. So far so good. I'm excited about this.

No comments: