Monday, March 27, 2006

George (hor-hay) Who?

Given the events of the past few weeks and especially the game yesterday I think that it is appropriate for George Mason to change their slogan to "George Mason University: Home of the bracket killers/fuckers." And not to discredit them in any way, but honestly they are pulling game out of their asses. It's kind of exciting. DCist mentions a slack attendance policy given yesterday's UCONN upset. Though I'm happy for them, that's kind of BS you know? No other school would do that making me question GMU's integrity all over again. One day they'll get the hang of how this college thing works.

Anyway, in other news... well there really isn't much other than I went to my Statistic's Professors office hours and he told me I was uptight just because I was formal with him and said, "well thanks for your time." I mean, having Dr. Simmons as my pre-med advisor has conditioned me to be really formal with my professors and I guess some people don't like it.

No comments: