Monday, March 27, 2006

I could be studying for my animal behavior exam...
... but why don't I list links for you to click on instead?

Gakwer documenting the joys of being a college student. In case you were too drunk to put your photojournalism skills to use this weekend, here it is, your weekend in review or one similar to it.

Leave it to 13 year olds these days to put us all to shame. At 13, you probably sat on your couch eating a push pop watching Full House, while these days at 13, little kids are finding cures to the Ecoli problem in Africa. Yeah so as if you don't already feel inadequate, let's at a little salt to the wound shall we? But, if it makes you feel any better she is 16 now and Anderson (McHottie) Cooper even blogged about her which means he will probably cover a segment on his show at some point say at 10pm tonight? Tune in.

And leaving you with lyrics from the "so rufus wainwright" song "Instant Pleasure"

"I don't awnt somebody to love me
Just give me sex whenever I want it
Cause all I ask for is instant pleasure
Instant pleasure, instant pleasure, instant pleasure."

No comments: