Thursday, March 23, 2006

Um... yeah one of my dreams just came true.

I'm walking to Owens today after rocking my test like it has never been rocked before. And let me be the first to say that the quality of life began to exponentially increase. At the end of my test, my professor comes in after "stealing" a dog from another professor brings in this to die for teacup dachshund. It was so little and could fit into his coffee cup. He let it go and it was running up and down the asile while everyone was taking their test. It must have been annoying for people trying to concentrate but according to my professor, "dogs alleviate stress" - yeah... I'm sure they do but just not in testing environments. Anyway, I was done with my test so I didn't really mind, but now, I'm convinced that I need a teacup puppy. Okay sorry back on track... as I was walking into Owens, someone hands me a little flyer and I actually looked at it and it informed me that Phi Sigma Pi is hosting A Price is Right show in the Lyric Theater here at Tech. I am so incredibly excited, I'm so going. Everyone wants to be on the Price is Right at some point in their lives. It's on my list of things to do before I die and I mean Bob Barker is getting pretty old so I need to go soon, but until I go to the real one, I can practice at this one. I'm going all out, T-shirt and EVERYTHING. I cannot wait. It will be so completely embarassing/amazing. So that's the story of my day so far... and it's been good.

No comments: