Sunday, March 26, 2006

low key.

It's been a pretty low-key weekend. No major highlights really... Friday a friend of mine who has been off testing the waters of the real world by playing the co-oping game came back for a friend's 21st Birthday. It was good seeing him - we've missed his humor around here. Saturday, we randomly got a bunch of snow out of nowhere. This was not predicted by weather.com - just the wrath of Blacksburg weather. Itw as so completely frustrating. It ruined a lot of plans and it didn't even stick. Apparently tomorrow, we're supposed to get weather in the lower 60s and it's going to stay like that the rest of the week. It's so unpredictable here. Anyway, my neighbor and I were planning on staying in and watching movies sinc eit was too cold to really go out and do anything but late at night she realized that her sorority had a fundraising function that she couldn't miss so I decided to meet up with some of my friends too. I guess it all worked out for the best, Drew randomly ran into this guy Chris we went to High School with at a 7-11 and he ended up coming to Josh's place. And I randomly met a guy there who knew a girl I was on the district board with so I guess it was a nice twist of events. Other than that not much to say. It wasn't a stellar weekend nor was it a complete wreck. I did however run 5 miles at the gym yesterday which was pretty nice. It felt good, I was really sore and cramped from my training session on Friday so running yesterday loosened my muscles and gave me some sweet endorphins to fight off the mood created by this crazy weather. I think I may be headed down to Wake Forest next weekend. I'm not entirely sure yet, but a change of scenery would be really nice. I can't decide if I want to go next weekend or the weekend after. I guess I'll see what everybody's schedule is like down there and then try to work some things out.

No comments: