Thursday, December 02, 2004

College = Awkwardness.

I was walking across the drill field the other day and a girl came running towards me really excitedly and it was one of those moments where I had to turn around and make sure she wasn't running towards someone behind me or near me because sometimes that happens when people start waving and you think they're waving at you but you don't know who they are and they're really waving at someone behind you... well anyway she came up to me and started a conversation and was like hey! how are you, how was your day etc... she knew my name and everything but I had NO idea who she was or where I even met her. She could have been sitting next to me at the Math Emporium the day before, but I don't remember talking to anyone there because I'm usually so focused on what I'm doing and become a social hermit. Anyway, it was kind of akward, I felt bad because I didn't know who she was...

No comments: