Sunday, July 16, 2006

Awww... she misses me.

Saying that my sister and I don't get along isn't true. There's an age gap between us making it kind of hard for us to relate to each other because we're both at very different stages in our lives. We get along just fine, but we don't normally hang out much and what complicates the situation is that I've been taking and am taking classes here this summer so that means I NEVER see her. Anyway, she called me today and was like "Mary, you need to come home soon because... I miss you and when you come home we should make brownies and we can get our hair hilighted together and go out for a movie." Excuse me, what?! This never happens. I think it's cute that she misses me.... and honestly how could she not? I'm the coolest sister she'll ever have. I wouldn't want to imagine a summer without me either.

In other news, my parents came down today to check out my new place... and, I got the thumbs up. My mom likes it a lot - she think's it's a way better move then getting an appartment. You don't have to worry about noise, you have a backyard, and great parking. She's right. And I'm excited. I put a clip up on vimeo of the inside of the house but it's just bare. Once all the furniture and decorations are in I'll make another clip. Speaking of decorations, I asked my friend Joe for some help when trying to work on some art today but there have been a few setbacks... which is sad because I thought I'd have this done by today. I wanted to blow up some great photos that my friend Mike took (I told him that once I got my own place I'd plaster the walls with his photographs -- he's amazing and well the time has come to keep up my end of the bargain) but alas it could not be done without the original images. :( So, I guess I have a new challenge for this week... hopefully I'll be able to get this done. It'll look phenomenal, I know it.

No comments: