Sunday, July 23, 2006


This weekend flew by.

I can't believe it's Sunday night. Seems like this weekend just flew by. It wasn't that eventful either wihch makes me sad. The whole 8 hour MCAT simulation on Saturday morning really threw off my schedule. I was aching and tired that morning. It hurt to be up that early and the fact that I was up doing a math and science test was not so fun either. Oh well... this is what all the doctors had to do right? Okay, well count me in. I'm up for it. It's really testing my limits. It's funny how at the beginning of the class everyone's goal on the MCAT was to score above a 30 and this past Saturday everyone in my class was like "ehhh a 28 sounds good to me." Ha ha. I meant to go to the gym after my test on Saturday because I've recently started this routine of running 5 miles a day and it makes me feel really really good, but with the lack of sleep the night before and my exhuastion after the MCAT there was no way I could go and run 5 miles at the gym. Instead, I opted to plop in my bed. I'm so burnt out, I'm just ready to go home. Even if it is just for a weekend. My birthday is coming up so I'm really excited about what's in store for me back home. :) I miss everyone a lot. Summer session ends the 11th and I'm going home but then coming back the 19th to start school again. So I'll at least have a week off. ALl this work though has been really draining. I think by the time Winter break rolls around this year... I'll be ready for it more than anyone else. Come to think of it... I've been in school year round... At least, I won't be brain dead when school starts. I'll already be used to the schedule etc etc. Still though...

Okay so that was a lot of ranting... sorry. I also think I want to cut my hair short. I'm so scared to do it because I've had long hair forever and everyone really likes it and I like it too. I guess I'm just ready for a change. New Year, new you is what they all say right? I'm liking Nicole Ritchie's look right now so I think I may go with a hairstyle similar to hers. I'm so scared though. I guess I'll ask my stylist what she thinks. This is a big deal to us girls... ha ha I hate to be vain but it's true. A bad hair cut = months of misery. Kati and Nina said that it was a go... but I guess we'll see. I've realitively had the same hair for awhile now and I say we should part ways... we'll see. No matter what I'm getting my hair cut so I will post pictures when it's all done and over with. Sit tight for the big reveal.

No comments: