Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Do you realize, that you have the most beautiful...

Okay so the Postal Service remake of that song has been stuck in my head all day. I really really like it.

On that note, I...

- made a new summer mix CD. It was well overdue seeing as the mixes that have been in my CD changer in my car have been there since February. That's not to say, I don't like the songs... but it was time for something new. The track list on this CD is as follows (for those of you who want to simulate a Mary driving experience):

1. The Postal Service - Do You Realize
2. Voxtrot - Mothers, Daughters, Sisters & Wives
3. Keane - Crystal Ball
4. The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes
5. Ben Gibbard - Thriller cover
6. The Faint - Southern Belles In London Sing
7. Sufjan Stevens - To Be Alone With You
8. Andrew Bird - A Nervous Tic Motion of A Head To The Left
9. Buddy Holly - Everyday
10. Frank Sinatra - New York
11. Steel Train - I Want You Back Jackson 5 Cover
12. The Faint - I Disappear
13. Fugees - Killing Me Softly
14. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
15. Nelly Furtado - Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) Cover
16. Busta Rhymes - Pass the Courvoisier
17. Kings of Convienance - I'd Rather Dance With You
18. Don McLean - American Pie

I ran 5 miles today! I've been in that routine for the past week and so far so good. It feels GREAT! Let me tell you. It has also come to a point where it has stopped burning so much. I think this is the healthiest my body has ever been so I'm hoping to keep this up. Oh... also today, while reading Zach Klein's blog - he had a link to this movie by the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and it looks great. It's called The Science of Sleep and I really really really want to see it as I LOVED Eternal Sunshine. Plus, I really like the main character in this movie... he was also in The Motorcycle Diaries and was AWESOME. So... I'm really stoked about this.

And that's pretty much what's going on with me this Tuesday.

No comments: