Thursday, July 13, 2006


Today was infinately awesome...

Why? Well... for starters my Physics lab partner and I cranked out our lab pretty fast and got to leave like an hour before everyone else did and... she's a lot of fun (not that my last physics partner wasn't fun... I just couldn't really relate to him). Then, I took a quiz and got 100! :) Annd... the most exciting news is that I got the keys to my first townhouse EVER today! My roomates aren't moving in for another few weeks so I got a chance to check it out by myself... we were supposed to get the unit right next to us but we heard this one had hardwood floors so without looking at it we signed the papers so I was completely skeptical going into this... but not anymore. I saw it today and it was everything I wanted it to be. It was great. It's got these awesome hardwood floors throughout the house which I ADORE. I slid on them for awhile - I was so excited. And then I ran upstairs to my bedroom and checked out the other rooms and they were all immaculate... and in all honestly it's probably not as great as I'm making it out to be. It's no Ashburn townhouse or anything but this is really exciting for Drew, Matt, and I because this is our FIRST place ever. The first time we'll be on our own. It's a surreal experience. I'll post footage of me running around and being excited on vimeo later. My parents are coming this weekend to see the place and buy furniture and decorate it etc. etc. Oh and... the picture above is one of my favorites. We took this today after coming back from the gym (which is why I look gross). That's me with my neighbor Moe... we're hardcore. Don't piss us off. We'll get you. Ha ha....

No comments: