Sunday, July 23, 2006

It warms your heart and makes you bitter

So I realized I had run out of toilet paper at the lovely 10th hour of the night. I'm all comfortable in my PJs and so I made a run to Kroger. On my way back, I'm coming up to the entry way of my parking lot and there is the most perfect couple (ok, it was dark - i couldn't see their faces, but for the record let's just go ahead and say they looked great b/c the story is better that way) making out. It was straight out of a movie. I almost hit them because I didn't see them, but it was kind of sweet you know? They were so into the moment they didn't really care what was happening around them. I almost wanted to honk because I was excited for them, but I didn't want to seem like one of "those" people and I didn't want to ruin their moment. It was cute. And then upon parking, the realization that that hasn't happened to me in awhile set in and I was kind of bitter. Sorry to kill the story, but that's exactly what happened. It was like one of those, "ew, I kind of want what they have" moments.

Lame, huh?

No comments: