Tuesday, July 18, 2006


We're old - but I like it.

Today is Laura's Birthday... she's young like me and one of the last of our friends (aside from me - I think I'm actully THE LAST) to turn 20! I keep saying this.... but what a frikin exciting time in our lives right?! We're living the best years of our lives RIGHT NOW. With 20 comes so many crucial life changes. I won't list them because that would be lame, but... let it be known that I'm excited so cheers to opening a new fun and challenging chapter in our lives... and Laura, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you but we'll have a party for summer birthdays when everyone comes back. :)

Quick note on newest musical obsession: Voxtrot. Especially the song "Mothers, Sisters, Daughters & Wives" - Not lame like John Mayer's "Daughters" even though it does go by a similar name.

No comments: