Monday, July 10, 2006

et pourquoi? et pourquoi?



For those of you who are living under rocks... France lost the World Cup to Italy yesterday (boooo!) And... one of the best footballers ended his career redcarded. What?! The video above depicts what happens and though described as a "classless" move, I still think it was pretty awesome. Not saying that Zidane should have done it or anything, but I mean... man, what a BAMF right?! Materazzi got schooled. I'm so upset Italy won yesterday, they sucked throughout the whole game. France was AWESOME. I love how during this clip the announcer keeps saying "et pourquoi, et pourquoi?" (read: and why? and why?) Yeah, we were all thinking the same thing. Sucks that he went out that way but man if it didn't turn you into a Zidane headbutt enthusiast... I don't know what to say.

No comments: