Saturday, August 07, 2004


Father's Day 2004 in Maryland.... yeah it was 73 degrees when I left today so it was kinda like that... Posted by Hello

a) Look how awesome it was outside in that picture... and today was kind of like that, minus the amazing body of water and add some hardcore shopping.

Okay so this morning I went over to Reed's to get my white castle burgers. Reed had hundreds in his fridge. Too bad i'm lactose and they all had cheese in them, but that's okay - I grabbed a bunch and gave them to Yara and Kathryn. They said they were good so I took their word for it. Also, REED IS AWESOME because he gave me a white castle coffee mug. YESSSS! Made my day.

Today I did some back to school clothes shopping with Kathryn and Yara at Tysons and in Leesburg. We had some good fun there. I also saw my cousin which was random and weird and when we were in Leesburg, I saw Matt... former manager at American Eagle who is now working at Nautica. Strange strange. I hated working retail - that's one thing I will NEVER do again. With that aside, it's been an awesome day and I'm so tired. I'm "le tired." But it's been good so I'm happy... Horray.


No comments: