Tuesday, August 31, 2004

SCORAGE!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY MOM! She called me today to inform me that she got me the best internship imaginable (well best internship imaginable for me anyway)... My parents are somehow related to a really well known Doctor in California who currently holds 5 different medical degrees some of which include degrees in postmortem examinations (he identified bodies or what was left of the bodies of the victims of 9/11 in New York), dermotology, plastic surgery and 2 other ones but I forgot what they were. I am beyond beyond beyond amazed and excited. I will start working with this guy in the Summer of 2005 and as if you couldn't tell I just ahhhh... I don't know, I'm still in awe. This is an opportunity I just cannot pass up and I owe it all to my mom. This is absolutely amazing. I'm going to stop my rambling because I could fill this whole page up with positive adjectives and still not be able to express how I feel, so I'll spare you from reading a copy of the thesaurus and just let it be known that I am one happy camper.

;)

Mood: excited (obviously)
Song: 0% interest - Jason Mraz

No comments: