Sunday, August 22, 2004

I got a phone call from Colin last night and he told me he was going to LA at the end of October for Film School. I think that's so amazing - I'm so happy for him. He orginally was going to New York film academy but I told him he should just go to California and he actually took my advice so now he's going. That's aweosme! I am friends with an up and coming director. That's awesome! :) Anyway it was so good to hear from him because I didn't get to say good-bye. It's okay though because he's coming down to Tech a few days before he leaves and then he's going to go to the Wake Forest game with Drew and I so it should be good times. I decided I'd go visit Colin and stay with him in LA for Spring Break 2005. I'm so excited it's ridiculous. Awesome. Melanie goes to school in California too so it'll be good to see her again too.

This is so surreal... within a few years, we'll all be working and possibly married? WTF.

No comments: