Saturday, August 07, 2004


Reeder in all his glory... or something? Posted by Hello

The genius who decided to go to White Castle with Colin, Matt, and Nick. Wow they are my straight fab 5... my heroes!

Anyway Reed kept calling me last night... just to check in and update me even if I WAS asleep, I really appreciated it even if I was grumpy. :Þ Okay so anyway I get a call at 1:45am and Reed's all, DUDE we're here so what do you want, wait are you asleep?
Me: No
Reed: Liar!
Me: fine, but it's okay, what's up?
Reed: What do you want us to get you?
Me: Anything
Reed: alright bud, go back to sleep

The 4am call:
Reed: Um... yeah so, I took a turn somewhere and now we're lost in Atlantic City.
Me: what?
Reed: yeah, okay go back to sleep

Sidenote: I really was laughing underneath all the tiredness.

GG guys... G frikin G.


No comments: