Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Here I go... I'll dive right in

and while these memories start to fade and photographs are thrown away, i'll save a little piece on my side. breath out of you insecurities and hang them out with mine. i hope you save a piece on your side.

Classes have started... there's already a lot of work to do, but it's rather managable so I think I'll be okay until further breakdowns are blogged. As if anyone reads about the breakdowns anyway. I like most of my classes, my English teacher sort of rubbed me the wrong way but I refuse to drop his class - no way. I will NOT drop his class because I am TERRIFIED of him. He's not going to win. I'm going to stick it out... This by the way is one of those "foreshadow" blogs in which you inevitably know that I will bitch and moan about this later...

And although my hands are shaky, I lie perfectly still...

Anyone want to tell me how you tell someone you really like them? Because I'm all out of ideas. On second thought, I'm not even going to do it. Why ruin a perfectly good thing right? I hate that I'm such a wimp... at this rate, I'm destined to be lonely forever.

Check Yes or No...

Wouldn't it be nice to do that? Tell someone just to check yes or no the way you would in 5th grade... 3rd grade for some people... geeze some of us move slower than others - cut some slack yo. We really didn't know how good we had it back in the day until we look back now... or like I'm doing so tonight debating what I should or should not do. I wish it were as easy as to write a little note and stick it in someone's desk, make them check yes or no knowing full well that there are no strings attached and if that person happened to check no then you'd just erase the check mark and give it to somebody else... Nope, can't do that anymore. Man I miss elementary school sometimes. Now, if you want to do that - there's all these stupid feelings involved and emotions and... when did it all get so complicated?

Feelings, Nothing more than Feelings - Trying to forget my feelings of loveeeeeee...

That's right... I'm taking it back to the old school.

PS: I really enjoyed blogging today. I like how I did it. I'm not gonna lie. Also, if you have any suggestions as to what I should do... leave one. Or just leave a comment anyway.

No comments: