Monday, August 30, 2004

I was looking at Reed's profile today and it said something about hey "ask me what I really think of you and I'll tell you because at this point I don't mind telling you" so I went for it and took him up on his offer and left a message for him because he was away and I was like go for it, tell me what you think of me and this is what he said...

I2eedeI2: a) there is a general consensus among the guys that you were friends with that you were undoubtedly the coolest friend we hung out with, but not only that, but also you're accepted as, by far, the hottest asian in our entire school, and your appreciation of good music is overwhelmingly amazing

Talk about the ego boost of the day. Reed, thanks for re-assuring me that the male population does not hate me.

PS: I miss my guy friends... a lot. Can't wait to see you all again! :)

No comments: