Saturday, August 21, 2004

So I'm back in school and it's great! Feels good to be back... mostly because there is no work that has to be done right now. I've been hanging out with Matt, Drew 1, Drew 2, and a few other people a lot. It's good though... it feels right. That's something that hasn't happened in awhile. Nothing ever felt right, nothing ever felt good, but this does. Well... kinda.

a) I'm not a big fan of cliche guys... no you're COLLEGE t-shirt will not get you chicks... imagine if some kid walked around with a shirt that said HIGH SCHOOL on it.... yeah represent!!!! no.


Now I shall vent.... get ready
b) Girls that pee all over toilet seats really annoy me... It's not like you have to point and shoot like guys do. It's not that hard, toilets are pratically fool proof, you just go and that's that. And okay for some odd reason, if you do happen to pee on the seat, for goodness sake, clean it up you asshole. No one wants to clean up your bodily fluids - not even your mom, so just do us all a favor and learn how to COLOR IN THE LINES.

I almost forgot how much I love it here. The campus is gorgeous, the walking 5-10 miles a day really sucks a fuck [DONNIE DARKO!] but it's worth it. I love being here, I love most of the people... (minus those college t-shirt wearing guys, although some of them are really nice) and I just like how everything feels "right" because it hasn't in awhile.

Anyway, tomorrow is one of the largest party nights on campus and Mike and his roomate are coming from Radford so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: