Friday, August 06, 2004

This is why I can say Reed is one of the most high quality friends that I own. Ha ha I OWN YOU BIOTCH.

I2eedeI2: dude we're going to white castle tonight
Surf N Waves 04: dude i already saw it
Surf N Waves 04: boo ya.
I2eedeI2: you're the biggest loser
Surf N Waves 04: shut up
Surf N Waves 04: i was all up on that and napoleon dynamite
I2eedeI2: we saw it the day it OPENEd...we're going to the RESTAURANT
Surf N Waves 04: those were my 2 big movies
Surf N Waves 04: there's a restaurant?
Surf N Waves 04: shut up
Surf N Waves 04: where
I2eedeI2: it's a real place....
I2eedeI2: holy shit mary
Surf N Waves 04: like i know it exists duh
Surf N Waves 04: but where
I2eedeI2: new jersey
Surf N Waves 04: pssh ha ha
Surf N Waves 04: omg watch it not be there
I2eedeI2: by princeton
I2eedeI2: do you wnat to join us in the car?
I2eedeI2: we're packin' the daewoo
Surf N Waves 04: who's going
I2eedeI2: me colin matt and nicky
I2eedeI2: come with us
Surf N Waves 04: what time will we be back
Surf N Waves 04: how far away is princeton from harvard?
I2eedeI2: that's massacusetts...
I2eedeI2: and we'll be back at about 4am, maybe 5
Surf N Waves 04: yeah i don't know 5am? hmm not so much
Surf N Waves 04: you know i'd love to up the estrogen level
Surf N Waves 04: really i would
I2eedeI2: COME ON!
I2eedeI2: well come on! be rebellious!
Surf N Waves 04: Reed, omg I SO would if I didn't have to do something tomorrow... and Nick was rebellious... we saw where that got him
I2eedeI2: well FINE
Surf N Waves 04: yeah - :(
I2eedeI2: hahah
Surf N Waves 04: dude i really want to go ... seriously
Surf N Waves 04: will you guys take pictures?
I2eedeI2: lol of course
Surf N Waves 04: OMG can you bring me back some white castle
I2eedeI2: do you have a camera phone? i'll send them to you
Surf N Waves 04: call me at 5 am
I2eedeI2: okay
Surf N Waves 04: no sorry i live in the dark ages
I2eedeI2: haha
I2eedeI2: what do you want?
Surf N Waves 04: i don't know call me when you get there
I2eedeI2: okay
Surf N Waves 04: holy shit reed if you buy me white castle i will fucking cry
I2eedeI2: and love me long time?
Surf N Waves 04: i will wake up at 5am just to go over there and pick it up
Surf N Waves 04: omg i would so love you long time
I2eedeI2: YES
I2eedeI2: lol score
I2eedeI2: we'll drop it by your house
Surf N Waves 04: i live in brambleton
Surf N Waves 04: it's unmapquestable
Surf N Waves 04: oh yeah i moved
Surf N Waves 04: i don't know if i mentioned it
I2eedeI2: lol
I2eedeI2: hmmm
Surf N Waves 04: ok that's a no
I2eedeI2: okay
Surf N Waves 04: i can meet you somewhere and pick it up
I2eedeI2: lol okay
I2eedeI2: you'll eat a few with us
Surf N Waves 04: OMG YES holy shit
Surf N Waves 04: you better call me when you get there
I2eedeI2: lol keep your pants on
Surf N Waves 04: Please document this trip
I2eedeI2: i will
Surf N Waves 04: they're already off
Surf N Waves 04: make colin bring his camera
I2eedeI2: lol to film you frolicking?
Surf N Waves 04: or colin
Surf N Waves 04: either one
Surf N Waves 04: b/c you know he'd do it
I2eedeI2: lmao
I2eedeI2: okay we'll call you okay?
Surf N Waves 04: you better
I2eedeI2: peace dude
Surf N Waves 04: bye!
Surf N Waves 04: you are my hero

a) I love my friends
b) they're going to the white castle that was in the movie... wow that just clicked.

No comments: