Saturday, August 14, 2004

So... I side swiped mom's car.

My dad was in the driveway... so he saw what happened. Nothing happened to the cars... nothing that I noticed. My car is fine and so is mom's car so I don't see what the problem is. My dad didn't get mad at me. Actually he did... but he has this way of keeping his cool and being mad inside and it kind of sucks... I'd rather him yell and be annoying than to no saying anything. Anyway this morning... was the "blame everything on Mary fest" which was fun. Anything that went wrong this morning was automatically my fault like say... the CD roms for his computer that he lost when we were moving. Too bad I don't give a shit about his CD roms and he's all "you always take my computer stuff bla bla bla" - hi last time I checked I have my own laptop thanks. Seriously... the blame game is getting real old, real fast. I leave for Virginia Tech in 4 days and if this how he wants to spend these last few days then I'm game... we just won't talk.

No comments: