Monday, August 16, 2004

I was over at Keirn's earlier this afternoon helping her pack for college and we came across a bunch of pictures that she had in her desk drawer so we went through them and picked out a bunch to take to college with us. Anyway... we found our UVA pictures. :) She hid them right after we got back from our trip and this trip happened around late January... so these past few months we've been trying to find these pictures because she hid them so well she couldn't find them either... so I guess that means her parental units never did... so anyway tonight was a big night because they were recovered! YESSS! UVA = the ultimate trip (for reasons not as sketchy as you may be thinking). Anyhow... I found a picture that I had taken with this guy that was with us at the Crew party that night and it was one of those pictures where you both put your heads together and smile and one person holds the camera hoping that the picture will include more than a close up of your nostrils... well, the person holding the camera in this situation was me... i'm 5'4 and he was over 6 feet tall so the picture was basically his neck down and then my face. Next time... the taller person will hold the camera... actually next time, how about we don't take drunken pictures. Our pictures were just so goofy - my eyes were all funky because they were drunk and watery. YES. But looking back, you just have to laugh at yourself. Keirn's the best, I'm going to miss being around her - she's so out there sometimes, but I guess that's what made this trip so fun and looking back on all the pictures and just laughing was exactly what I needed tonight... Speedy & Thoma fo' ever.

No comments: