Saturday, January 15, 2005

Convo. while being taught how to play Halo by B.Rad

Me: Are you letting me kill you?!
B.Rad: ummm hmm
Me: this is totally out of pity isn't it?
B.Rad: Not entirely... just shoot me okay?
Me: aren't you like the Champion of this game?
Jordan: he is, he kicks my ass all the time
B.Rad: Okay, hi! I'm right in front of you, now are you going to shoot me or what?
Me: yeah... but why are you letting me ...
B.Rad: SHOOT!
Me: okay, if you say so
*shoots a few rounds and throws a granade, then runs him over*
Me: THAT WAS SO COOL!
B.Rad: I figured I'd let you get a taste of victory before I demolish you
Me: Hey! It's not nice to hit a girl!
B.Rad: well, I could shoot you? And plus, your character is a guy...
Me: HEY that's not nice!
B.Rad: fine go ahead and shoot me
*shoots*
Me: can I do that again?
B.Rad: ugggh fine... do it

No comments: