Friday, January 14, 2005

Find a way to get myself back home to you... that may be all I need.

I'm leaving for Blacksburg tomorrow at noon. 3 guys, a girl in a huge suburban "roadtripping" back HOME to Blacksburg. Why am I always outnumbered? Don't worry ladies, I will represent to the fullest of my abilities. Break flew by... and I guess time flies when you're having fun. These past four weeks have been such a whirlwind. So many things to do, so many people to see and I feel bad because I didn't get to see a few people or we missed each other. One of these people being JASON! :( Next time, we'll get it right. I've been so spoiled over break, sleeping in a big bed, going out every night, showering without flip flops, sleeping in, staying up late, eating homecooked meals galore and uh... chipotle! I almost don't want to go back but then again I really do. I miss Tech... and Blacksburg (did I just say that?). I miss my friends, I miss having them around 24-7. I miss running up and down the hall with the latest dramas of the day. I miss West End. I miss Thursday nights in Barringer watching the OC with the boys on the 2nd floor. I miss eating meals with my friends. I miss Bollos and the beautiful boy that works there. I miss weekends in Blacksburg... I just miss the atmosphere. Hokieland, I'm coming back tommorrow and I cannot wait!

No comments: