Sunday, January 30, 2005

Quotes from this weekend... as recorded by Sarah.

Prologue: Mary, Matt, Drew, and Sarah take a road trip to Charlotte (to see SoCo) and then to Wake Forest later on that night (intense driving). Drew has recently become a vegetarian, Matty is as emotional and heart broken as ever (a doubly bad situation) and Sarah and I are just "there."

"CTM- Cut that Mullet!" - Matty

"Those cows look happy!" - Drew

"... and I'm still single, lonely and void of all emotion" - Matty

"She wasn't fat, so that was good" - Matty

"Maybe you should try to give up drugs before meat." - Me (Mary)

"Uh, that thing's closed, but you're an idiot" - Matty

Dan (the man): uhhh did you call me Dave?
Matt: Dave? We don't say that name here

Drew: can we pull over?
Matt: Why?
Drew: I just have to puke real quick
Drew: Yeah, this looks like a nice spot!

"I have left my mark in Winston-Salem!" - Drew

"Guys... I just puked in my mouth, just a little bit, right here (points to throat), I'm going to pull the trigger. I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!" - Tommy Hil (Sig Pi brother, no one knows his real name)

"His name is JONAS! Like the Weezer song!" - Me (Mary)

"Andrew McMahon made the SEX noise! HE MADE THE SEX NOISE!" - Me (Mary)

"This is the best night of my life! - Go Demon Deacons, you guys ROCK!" - Drew to all the brothers of Sigma Pi

No comments: